Adam DemboSenior Associate
Adam Dembo joined Markeim Chalmers in 2013 and specializes in the sale and leasing of office, industrial and retail real estate, focusing on both Landlord and Tenant Representation. He is also a specialist in OREO and receivership services. Adam has represented some of the region’s top landlords, banks, private lenders, developers and tenants, such as Fentell Corporation, Cooper Health System, Healthcare REIT(Welltower), Needleman Management, BNB Bank, CB Financial, Key Star Capital, and The Bloom Organization.
Adam holds a passion for the real estate market and thoroughly enjoys informing clients of market trends and new developments in the Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia metropolitan areas.
- Business Committed to Burlington County
- Dean Randazzo “Surf for a Cause” Cancer Foundation
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Jewish Federation Real Estate
- Rutgers University, Bachelor of Science, Political Science
- University of Queensland, Australia (2010-2011)
Real Estate License Date:
Area of Specialization:
Industrial, Office, Retail and Healthcare