Fred S. Berlinsky, Esq.President
After graduating in 1981 with a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Maryland and receiving his law degree from the University of South Carolina in 1984, Fred spent a few years practicing law in South Jersey prior to joining Markeim-Chalmers in 1986. Over the years, Fred has had the privilege to represent various national firms, including the Miller Brewing Company, Canon Financial Services, Global Industries, Teknion, LLC, The Rothman Institute, Keystone Industries and most of the banks in the area.
In addition to third party brokerage, Fred has invested in the local real estate market buying properties such as Cherry Hill Plaza (100,000 square foot office building), 20 Brace Road (48,000 square foot office building) and South Crossing (32,000 square foot medical building).
- Resource Real Estate Diversified Income Fund – Board Member
- Resource Credit Income Fund – Board Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association (since 1987) – Member
- South Carolina State Bar Association (since 1985) – Member
- New Jersey Real Estate License (since 1986)
- Businesses Committed to Burlington County – Member
- Katz Jewish Community Center of Southern New Jersey – Former Board Member
- Sun National Bank – Former Advisory Board Member
- Star Forum – Former Board Member
- Volunteers of America Delaware Valley – Former Board Member
- Southern New Jersey Maccabi Sports Program – Former Chairman
- Cherry Hill Travel Basketball Program – Former Director
- University of Maryland, Bachelor of Science (1981)
- University of South Carolina, JD (1984)
Fred S. Berlinsky, Esq.
Real Estate License Date:
Area of Specialization:
Office and Investments