Kevin BurnsVice President
Kevin Burns received his real estate license in 1997 and shortly after joined the team at Markeim Chalmers, Inc. Kevin is a Vice President and Shareholder at Markeim Chalmers who specializes in the sale and leasing of office properties.
Kevin has represented some of the region’s top landlords, developers and tenants such as; Cooper Hospital, Fulton
Financial, Susquehanna Bank, TD Bank, The Bank, Wachovia Bank, LEAP Academy Charter School and Oaks Integrated Care.
Receiving a full football scholarship, Kevin is a 1994 graduate of Rutgers University, receiving an Administration of Justice Degree while playing on the school’s football team.
- Haddonfield Zoning – Board Member
- Haddonfield Lions Club
- Burlington County Committed to Business
- South Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Haddonfield Youth Football – Former Board Member
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick, Bachelor of Science
Real Estate License Date:
Area of Specialization:
All Property Groups