- Property management
- Accelerated marketing services
- Appraisal services
- Reporting services
At Markeim Chalmers, our Creditor Workout Group partners with lender REO departments to maintain and secure value of real estate assets. As financial institutions, investors, developers and owners are faced with non- or under-performing assets, we work to ensure maximum resale value by delivering a structured disposition program that is both time saving and cost effective.
Our creditor workout program is comprehensive, including property management, marketing, appraisal and reporting services that target the specific needs of the clients and properties. As a single point of contact, the Markeim Chalmers Creditor Workout Group applies its proven platform to mitigate risk and maximize returns on commercial loans, properties, and portfolios.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
Single point of contact for initial property repair, ongoing maintenance, vendor management and sale preparation
Accelerated Marketing Services:
Full service brokerage platform with structured REO sales program delivering quick asset disposition either through auction or standard marketing
In-house appraisal team to prepare updated valuation and comprehensive due-diligence materials as needed
Custom weekly property status reports with detailed activity and expenses
We represent local, regional, and national financial institutions throughout the region.
- First Republic Bank
- Bank of America
- Susquehanna Bank
- Sun National Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Sovereign Bank
- Fulton Financial
- TD Bank
- Ocean City Home Bank
- Cape Bank
- Parke Bank
Coverage Area: (All Southern New Jersey)
Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Ocean, and Salem Counties.
WHY MARKEIM CHALMERS?
- Experienced, full service commercial real estate firm founded in 1922 servicing a mix of national, regional and local clients
- Large market share of balanced property type portfolio, including office, retail, industrial and land
- Current active listings exceed 100 properties ranging in value from $150,000 to $15,000,000 and in size from 1,000 SF to 120,000 SF.
- Concentrated focus and understanding of the Southern New Jersey and Greater Philadelphia market
- Quick response project management team with over 40 years experience
- Skilled in-house appraisers, who perform more than 300 commercial and 200 residential appraisals a year
At Markeim Chalmers our mission is to provide clients with the highest level of quality commercial real estate services. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to excellence and the achievement of our clients’ best interests without compromising moral and ethical values.